I have an HTC tornado tempo branded Imate SP5m, due to an unfortunate accident body got dammaged and sctratched phone works fine though . need outerbody(housing) complete , checked ebay and googled. Any help where i can find one and cheap
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
dont need a guide. there is 4 screws on the back, then unclips.
the front pannel has 4 more screws ull be able to see, when the back is off.
the rest is straight forward my friend. i did it just this christmas..
just take your time.
use a small flat-headed screwdriver to lift the pannels off and on.
here it is
1. Press and hold soft1 and soft2 keys.
2. Press and hold power button for around 1 to 1.5 seconds. Release power button. Keep hold soft1 and soft2 keys.
3. Later, screen shoould show instructions to ask user to press '0' key to reset to factory default.
4. Press '0' within the timeout period, which is only several seconds only.
5. If no instruction is shown on the screen, repeat steps 1 to 4.
The timing is sensitive.
New report: the problem was not caused by HTC Home, after all. It was fring's fault. In fact, I think the 9502 doesn't like VoIP client applications at all, because I have just experienced the same problem (all sounds desappearing from all possible channels, including BT) when trying the age client. So, my advice is: uninstall all VoIP client applications from your device !
I'm now in process of try & error in making the native WM6 VoIP feature work through 3g (since via WiFi it is already working: probably a codec issue)...