Question about Samsung Washing Machines
try these two places to order the handle. You will need the complete model number ,
from the sticker in the washer door jam
Please remember to give me a good rating
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the front lower kick panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about quarter inch or until a click is heard.
6. The door may now be opened. Your door lock is broken; actually you have to wait 2 minutes after the wash is over to try the door. If you cannot have access through under the machine, you can try through the top. Some models have a cord behind the dispenser tray.
Sites for spares.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2010 | Washing Machines
Apr 19, 2010 | Washing Machines
Mar 03, 2010 | Samsung Washing Machines
Dec 07, 2009 | Samsung Washing Machines
Sep 07, 2009 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Sep 07, 2009 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Jun 02, 2009 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Apr 11, 2009 | Washing Machines
Apr 11, 2009 | Samsung Washing Machines
Mar 17, 2008 | Washing Machines
397 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!