Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
How to remove win32 down adup virus .
Go to www.safer-networking.org and download spybot search and destroy,then goto www.malwarebytes.org and download malwarebytes antimalware,just click on the free green download button,after they are downloaded install them on your computer and run a full scan on the malwarebytes first,you have to go to settings to set for full scan,then run spybot,no special settings,when it isdone scanning just click on fix problems and that will take care of your virus.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
Hey i have try bit defender for win32.downnadup worm its working it had removed the mallicious from my network
Posted on Mar 03, 2010
Quick way to kill if you are infected.
1. dir *.* /ahs in \System32 folder
2. If you see a .DLL file (not always .dll) then you are probably infected.
3. Using process explorer, search for the name you see, then close the handle of the file. If you do not find it in process explorer then it is not active yet but proceed to 4 anyway.
4. Take ownership of the file
5. Delete file
6. Check \WINDOWS\TASK for any job file that does not belong there
7. Look for Autorun.inf file in root. If there, take ownership and delete
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2010 | Acer Veriton M410-UD4000C Athlon 64 X2...
Jan 12, 2010 | Webroot AntiVirus with AntiSpyware &...
Jan 08, 2010 | Symantec Norton Antivirus 2009 1-User -...
Jan 05, 2010 | Norton Internet Security 2005...
Oct 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
4,292 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: