PS2 Star Wars Force Unleashed Game won't run
Another thing you might want to check is the system settings on the PS2. Start the PlayStation 2 console with no disk inserted in the drive. Upon loading to the main screen which states "Browser" and "System Configuration", press the X button on the controller. You will see five categories, highlight the PS Driver category, and then press the Triangle button once. Verify that both options within say "Standard". If they do not, then please use the steps below to change them.
- Use the D pad up and down to select the option that needs to be changed.
- Once the option is highlighted, press the X button once
- Use the up and down keys on the D pad to change the option to the Standard setting.
- Press the Circle button once to confirm the change
Next, use the D pad to select System Configuration, then press the X button. Using the up and down arrows on the D pad, cycle through the options on the screen and confirm that they read as follows.
Digital Output - Off
Component Out - RGB
Language - English
Screen - Full (This toggles the letterbox functions of the console, and may not be fully supported within the functionality of some games).
If any of the options are different from what is stated above, then, with the option highlighted, press the Triangle button. Use the D pad left and right to select the option that matches what is listed above. Once the correct setting is selected, press the Circle button. Once all the options are set as listed above, press the Circle button to return to the Main menu.
You may also want to try enabling the Auto-Diagnosis feature of the PS2, which will allow it to auto-detect the best settings to use when playing DVD's.
To Activate the Auto Diagnosis
- From the Browser and System Configuration menu.
- Press the triangle button to select Version.
- Highlight the Console from the list and press the triangle button - this accesses the next menu option.
- The Diagnosis will be highlighted.
- Press the X button to access the options available.
- Highlight "ON" and press the X button to affect the change
Dec 14, 2008 |
LucasArts Entertainment Company Star Wars...