Question about Computers & Internet
In that case, your pc might have a conflict.. it maybe the version of the display driver.. perform a clean install on the video card driver by doing this.. assuming that your PC's OS is WinXP..
1. On your desktop right click the icon My Computer and click properties..
2. On the System properties click Hardware then click Device Manager..
3. On the device manager window look for the display adapters then click the + sign on the left side..
then it will shows the display adapter you have on your pc..
4. Right click your display adapter then click uninstall.. from there your pc will remove the display adapter you select then it will ask you to reboot..
5. Now were assuming at this time that your pc has been rebooted.. Browse your Display driver and then install..
hope this will help..
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2013 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Apr 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2011 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jun 25, 2010 | HP Compaq Business dc7600 PC Desktop
Apr 26, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario SR5350F Desktop PC...
Jun 10, 2009 | HP Compaq d530 CMT PC Desktop
Feb 23, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1700n PC Desktop
Dec 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!