- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try to turn off security center and any other security software installed in your laptop. if fails. boot to safe mode with networking then try to download again the file. if fails check if other computer can download it successfully using the same connection, router and modem. just to isolate if a security in your router has been enabled.
1. sound driver
2. microphone settings in volume control applet
3. tap test (tap the area around the microphone and see if eg Sound Recorder picks it up)
4. external microphone
If you get to step 4 before you get anything then your problem is one of missing or damaged microphone.