An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Water tank Dismantle
Usually they are push in connectors. You can remove the lines by pressing in on the little surface ring on the fitting while pulling on the line. It should pop off easily, to re-install just press in till the line fully seats. Neat fittings!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Items to check would be ,
1 Is the filter restricted with sediment in the water?
indicator would be water flow decreased thru door dispenser.
2 Is the tap a line (if used) restricted with mineral deposites where the sleeve pierces the water pipe.
3 is the valve itself restricted with sediment due to not using a filter?
4 a kinked water line (copper) or pinched plastic line could also cause this problem.
eliminate each and you should find the problem.
try to check if compressor continous working if the setting is very low. then observe if the temp. can froozen the freezer section. check the ampere using clamp A meter if ampere is the same with the lable locate in the cabinet means the refrigerant charge ok . if unit is not good try to relocate your unit or conduct.reprocess system .flushing whole system. replace filter drier then brassing dismantle piping. vacuuming up to negative 30 psi then recharging correct amount of refrigerant.
syringe out drain hole/pipe with clorine bleach(clorine will gas off and leave no smell after an hour or so)clean out tray with bleach,as it will kill the bacteria that causes the smell,the higher the himidity the more often you will need to clean drain/tray.(any clean water in tray ,use to feed your house plants,
If it's an auto defrost, there is a drain pain underneath accessible from the rear behind the cardboard cover. They are difficult to remove but you can clean it some with it in and rinse it with water and bleach mix to kill odors. Look around while the cover is off for other sources of the smell. I have seen mice get caught in the fan.
replace the cartridge but when you do put a cap full of bleach in the filter housing .run the water for a while and this should clean any bacteria that you think might be in the line from the filter to the dispenser, be sure to run the water through the dispenser and dispell all the bleach
A possible solution is depending on your water source... Chlorine will kill the algae, mold & mildew but the filter blocks chlorine. What we tell people is if you have chlorinated water, remove the filter (a bypass device may be needed depending on the make/model) and run without the filter for a week or so. The chlorine will kill all that stuff and then you can run the filter again. If you don't have chlorinated water you would have to mix a solution of bleach/water in a tank of some type and then use a pump (usually a Sur-Flo RV type pump) to supply the pressure and run a few gallons of chlorinated water through the system (again without filter) then let it sit 24 hours to kill the gunk. After that hook up to normal water supply and flush the system until there is no chlorine smell. The ratios for bleach/water, etc. are available on the internet if you "Google" the process.