Question about Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Travelmate 2411 on (long) bootup and any audio (speaker or headphones) the sound is intermittent int-er--mit---tent. the system is sloooooooow.
I'm assuming you are running XP. Here are some things to try:
1. In your web browser (Internet explorer) click on the 'tools' menu
2. click on 'Internet Options'
3. Under browser history click on 'delete'
4. The first 2 options are to delete temporary files and delete cookies. Do those two things.
6. 'Start' 'All programs' 'accessories' 'system tools' 'defrag' and run the defrag program.
8. Virus scan all files on your computer.
I will be notified if you post any problems with the above. Your computer should run faster.
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2015 | Haier L32F1120 32-Inch LCD TV 720p 32"
Feb 27, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 11, 2011 | Technics DJ Headphones
Jul 03, 2009 | Acer Audio Players & Recorders
May 26, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 5520-5678 Notebook
Jun 10, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 15, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 24, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: