Question about Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Toshiba copier Studio 200l.
need a fix. thanks Vernon
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
Posted on Feb 22, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2014 | Toshiba E-Studio 356 Multifunction Copier
Aug 12, 2012 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Feb 11, 2011 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Jan 20, 2011 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Jan 19, 2010 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
3,826 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: