Question about Toshiba 32A60 32" TV
Remote control functions on other Toshiba sets. The TV works well, but only the on-set buttons will control it. Nothing is obstructing the sensor and it lights up when the set is manually turned on.
Can someone post a response to this problem that actually answers the question? I have the exact! same problem, and as w2ith the original poster, the REMOTE is fine. The original poster's remote works fine on other toshiba TV's, and I can get my mom's remote (the toshiba TV is hers) remote to work with the Sony VCR in my room. Even though i can't get the toshiba remote to work with the panasonic VCR that's hooked up to my mom's toshiba (it must be using a code that's not listed in the toshiba TV's manual), the remote DOES work on MY VCR. So I'm guessing our problem is with the receiver in the TV itself. Is that hard to replace? could we do it yourselves? Or do we have to take it into a shop?
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
This could be a fault with your remote control. It will need checking by a Television Technician.
You can clean the remote control yourself if you are careful. You will need a spray can of Servisol IPA 170.
If the remote is found to be beyond repair, visit www.semenedis.com who may be able to supply you with a replacement remote control. I trust this information will be of help to you.
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2012 | Toshiba 32A43 32" TV
Jul 18, 2011 | Toshiba CT-90157 Remote Control
1. Make sure there are working batteries in the Toshiba remote control.
2. Turn on your television set, DVD player or other device that you want to control with the Toshiba remote.
3. Find the "Recall" or "Setup" button on the Toshiba remote control. After you find it, press and hold down that button until the lights on the remote control turn on and remain lit.
4. Point the Toshiba remote at the device you turned on in Step 2 and press the button on the remote for that device.
5. Begin pressing the "Power" button on the Toshiba remote. Continue doing this until you have turned the device off using the Toshiba remote. Once it shuts off, press "Enter" on the Toshiba remote. The remote will then be programmed
Mar 12, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Mar 07, 2011 | Toshiba 37C3030D 37 in. LCD Television
Feb 28, 2011 | Toshiba Vc-260 Remote Control
Apr 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
Aug 01, 2009 | Toshiba CF32H50 TV
Apr 11, 2009 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Sep 05, 2006 | Toshiba 32AF41 32" TV
312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: