- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
On your sky remote select, interactive.then , sky customer service, then option 5 (programme your remote) follow on screan advice . if you cant find your tv model /make go on the net and google for info. pete
You will need to go to Sky's website and order a new remote if this doesn't work.
Press tv on the remote press and hold Select and red until the remote LED blinks twice type in 0 0 6 0 press power button on the remote, if the tv goes off press select and it should control all the tv functions.
if the tv does not go off press tv then power buttons on the remote and keep doing this until the tv goes off, then press select once the tv goes off.
Like I said earlier, if this doesn't work you will need to order a new/replacement remote via Sky's website then put the code listed above in.
You won't be able to use it for your dvd player unfortunately.
The code for sky is 0145.
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful.