Question about Vivitar ViviCam 10 Digital Camera
What can I do? If I have lost the disc and therefore cannot upload any photos'.
Haven’t been able to find any software, but you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Hold CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic). Then rightt click and select "COPY"
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
An external memory card reader is an easy alternative way to copy files from your camera's memory card to your computer.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Vivicam 8325 - imported some photos and they appeared as thumbnails but within seconds they greyed out. What am I doing wrong?
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 3935 Digital Camera
Feb 15, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 3625 Digital Camera
Sep 14, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 3350 Digital Camera
Oct 26, 2008 | Digital Cameras
Jun 12, 2008 | Vivitar Vivicam 5388 Digital Camera
Jan 21, 2008 | Digital Cameras
Jan 12, 2008 | Vivitar ViviCam 5100 Digital Camera
411 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!