Question about Facebook Social Network
I guess The nick "facebook phone" comes from a post on scobleizer, that claims Nokia N97 phone to be the ultimate Facebook device.
Scobleizer recons it's better then the iPhone here his reasons -
1. It does 16:9 video. The iPhone doesn’t even do video. So, how can you go to a Daft Punk concert and record it to taunt your friends?
2. It has a 5 megapixel camera. The iPhone only has 2, and the quality isn’t even close. The camera also has a dual LED flash, so you can take pictures in the dark where the iPhone can’t.
3. I can type three Facebook status messages on the N97’s nice QWERTY keybord in the time that I can type two on the iPhone.
4. It does copy and paste, so you can copy URLs to send to your friends. The iPhone can’t do that.
5. It has replaceable batteries so you can charge up three batteries and Facebook for days, while the iPhone needs to be hooked back up to the wall for recharging after a few hours.
6. The GPS device does turn-by-turn and has a built in compass, so you’ll get to your parties faster than with the iPhone, which doesn’t have a compass and doesn’t do turn-by-turn.
Sounds perfect, I hope it's true and that I'll get to enjoy it :-)
I'm not sure this is "the" Facebook phone.
What do you girls think?
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2015 | Facebook Websites
Apr 08, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 27, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 10, 2015 | Facebook Websites
Sep 28, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 27, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 26, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 14, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 20, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!