Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Turn off power.
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let the
Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let both
5. Green light will flash then stop blinking.
6. When Green light is solid, press Resume button
7. Press the power button and the printer should turn off. If not, press the Power button 1 more time.
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jan 05, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
May 17, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
May 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!