Question about Nokia 3650
U have to reset or mobile ..to do that follow this
1. Removed your MMC card first.
2. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery before performing the
" Safe Mode, and follow-by phone reset *#7370# ". Or maybe you can have the
charger on and plugged into the phone to act as a full power source.
3. Press and hold the ABC key and then press the power button.
Remember not to release the ABC key till you seen the
"Safe Mode" standby screen.
(Fyi, there's no special indicator that telling yo're on a "Safe Mode"
4. Once in the "Safe Mode" stanby screen press *#7370# to carry-out "Phone Reset"
5. Once "Phone Reset" task completed and back to normal standby screen again,
switch off your phone and re-insert your MMC card.
If any error showing on the phone boot-up, please have the memory card formatted and by next phone
start-up you will not have the error msg again.
If you some important data or programs files on your MMC card, please use
a card reader to have them copied onto a pc before performing memory card
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
SOURCE: phone start up failed
if it is a series 60 phone than try holding the following keys together (1);-green key(calling key)
(4);- on\off switch
keep holding them till it shows formatting the will take some time then it will restart ur battery must be charged for this process
Posted on May 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2009 | Nokia 3650
Feb 02, 2008 | Sony Ericsson Z550i Cellular Phone
588 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!