By using your phone as a modem, you can get Internet access via your PC. Before you can use your phone as a modem, your service provider must enable your data line. Once the data line is enabled, you must set up your PC.
You can connect your phone to your laptop via USB cable or bluetooth. then open the PC suite for sure there will be set up for this.
You will need the PC suite to do this.
Set up the Data account in the Sony Ericsson K750i:
- Select Connectivity > press Yes
- Select Data Communication > press Yes
- Select Data Accounts > press Yes
- Select Add Account > press Yes
- Select GPRS Data > press Yes
- Enter Name as :mnet
- APN : mnet
- Give User name as: mnet
- Give Password as: mnet
- Connect your Sony Ericsson K750i with cable.
- If you are using the USB cable or DSS-20, then
- Double click Phone Connection link
- Uncheck the USB prot.
- Select Sony Ericsson > Mobile networking wizard
- Select Create new connection > GPRS
- Select Install Modem > Add (install the modem on the same port of the USB)
- Select Access point name as :
- For Primary and Secondary DNS: leave blank
- Give User name as:
- Give Password as:
With the Sony Ericsson PC Suite software installed on your PC, you'll be able to synchronise your phone contacts, calendar appointments, tasks, notes, emails and bookmarks between your phone and your PC at any time. You can synchronise using USB cable, Bluetooth™ or Infrared (IR), depending on phone model.
To be able to use Sony Ericsson PC Suite with your PC, there are some requirements on hard disk space and Windows version that must be met. Please see Software downloads
on this site to download and for details on the requirements for your phone.