Click on the link mentioned below and it pop up for run now option. Run the automated fix it now.
If this does not fix the issue, follow the manuall steps mention in the article or same is below:
- Collapse this imageExpand this image, type Sound in the Start Search box.
- Click Sound in the search results at the top of the Start menu.
- Click the Playback tab. Notice the check mark next to the default device. For most users, the default device is Speakers. Make sure that your audio settings are configured as expected. Follow these steps:
If the sound settings are set correctly, you are using speakers as the sound device, and your speakers are already set as the default device, go to method 5 now.
- On the Playback tab, select the playback device, click Properties, click the Advanced tab, and make sure that the Default Format is set to the value that you expect. When you finish, close this window to return to the previous window.
- On the Playback tab, select the playback device, click Configure, and then make sure the configurations are set correctly.
- Select the sound device that you want as the default sound device, and then click Set Default.
- Click OK to save your settings and to close the Sound dialog box.
Also try these steps :
- Click Start Collapse this imageExpand this image, type Device Manager in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- In the Device Manager dialog box, expand Sound, video, and game controllers.
- Locate the audio device that was included with the computer.
- Right-click the device, and then click Properties.
- Click the Driver tab, and then click Uninstall.
- Make sure that the Delete the Driver Software for this device check box is cleared, and then click OK.
- In the Device Manager dialog box, click the Action menu, and then click Scan for hardware changes.
You receive a message that states that a hardware device is being installed, and then the uninstalled audio device appears in Device Manager.
- Close the Device Manager dialog box.
After installing drivers, Run Windows update and that install altest drivers.