- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
u r pc is which Company.........? it not able To Support HP drivers. u find proper logitech multi media Driver it will work fine, u don't know hp not Support other Driver. it runnig with WINXP or VISTA,
i just got off the phone with logitech tech support about my 'dead keyboard'. I have a logitech wireless keyboard/mouse ex100. the mouse still worked and the keyboard just quit all of the sudden like. THE FIX!
1. Make sure in your device manager that the keyboard is still connected and working properly. if it is...
2. then remove the batteries and type on the keyboard for 10 seconds or so.
3. Then reinsert the batteries.
4. press the left alt key, left control key, and the f12 key all at the same time.
5. Then press the connect button on the reciever
6. press the connect button on the keyboard
7. press the escape button on the keyoard
8. test the keyboard
it worked for me :) that's how i was able to type this. hope it works for you
Please check up the cell status. If it is to be replaced please replace and check up Vista if any software update for wireless mouses is available. and give me the model of the mouse so that further help may be provided