I am having sony RM-V210T universal remote, I am unable to tune it to work with LG LCD TV, what will be the code for LG LCD TV Model No. 32LD550 ?
The best option would be to download this manual available at
Else try these steps
1 Press SET more than two seconds. The SET indicator lights up.
2 Press the Component Select button for the desired component.
The SET indicator lights up.
3 Press CH + or CH - and POWER in turn until the component
reacts as follows:
TV, DVD Home Theater: Powers off
Other components: Powers on
Press CH + to go to the next code number.
Press CH - to go back to the previous code number.
The SET indicator flashes once after the numbers have turned one
One cycle means, for example, that the commander finishes
searching all the component code numbers allocated to the
4 Press ENTER.
The SET indicator and the Component button turn off.
If the SET indicator flashes five times before turning off, it means
that the setup is incomplete. Start over from Step 3.
If the component does not operate properly, repeat steps 1 to 4 and
search for another code.
Pl note while you are doing this to take care of the following points
• Check that you're aiming the Commander directly at the component, and that
there are no obstructions between the Commander and the component.
• Make sure the batteries you're using are not worn out, and that they're
• Check that the button of the TV, VCR, CBL, or DVD is pressed to choose your
• Check that the component has infrared remote capability. For example, if
your component didn't come with a remote commander, it probably isn't
capable of being controlled by a remote commander.
• Should any problem persist, reset the Commander to the factory setting by
pressing the POWER, INPUT and VOL- buttons simultaneously.
Nov 15, 2010 |
LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV