- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The hard drive probably is the problem, if the software is corrupted windows will not start, if you have a start up disc try re-installing windows, if that and does not work have the hard drive checked.
The issue may be due to any recent hardwrae or software changes and also due to any virus.
1. Remove any recently added hardware/software.
2. Try to boot the computer in safe mode. Press F8 button soon after restarting the computer to enter the advance boot option and select safe mode to boot computer in safe mode.
3. If issue persists even in safe mode, perform a system restore to an earlier time or date when the computer was working as expected. Performing system restore will not delete any data from the computer.
4. Reset BIOS to default values. (Press the F2 key after restarting the computer to enter and access BIOS).
5. Press F3 and F4 keys to reset the BIOS. or press the right arrow key until you reach the exit menu, then select the load BIOS default option.
6. Then, select the Yes option when promted, save the settings and select yes option. restart computer and check.
7. If still persists, perform a system recovery using the VAIO Care Software or the F10 recovery partition. Note: ensure to backup any important data before perfoming system recovery. System recovery will erase all the data presnt in the computer.
You can get it from the recovery partition or from the recovery discs of your computer.
Recovery contains software and drivers of a computer. So you install your sound from the Recovery.
For the process, just try in laptop support website on how to install software or drivers from recovery.
you can pretty much do what u like. you just need to figure out what u r using it for pick the brands u like eg pentiun or AMD and see what they offer for your application. your only real limitation is the size of your laptop which will determine which motherboard u can use. after that just pick the hardware suited to your application