Question about Timers
How do you set it? We want to use it for indoor christmas lights as soon as possible.
I can't find any instructions online (lots of links to spyware, but no legit sites)
First Alert doesn't seem to have any instructions on their site, just features and pictures.
1. Set time: Rotate dial (PM indicated by PM
light) Stop at current time. Press Time set
2. Rotate dial to desired ON time; press & hold
On/off button, rotate dial to OFF time, release
3. To Cancel the time.. Press & Hold on/off and
rotate one cycle to erase. and will have to
rest time (1)
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
OK, try this.
Remove batteries for a minute or two to clear memory. Replace batteries.
1. Plug into wall
2. Hold down ON button for 5 seconds to turn on
3. Rotate timer to correct time, hold TIME SET button for a few seconds until the light flashes
4. Rotate knob until first desired on time. Hold down ON button
5. While holding ON/OFF button rotate timer to desired off time, then release ON/OFF button.
6. Repeat 4 and 5 for second time
7. Plug in lamp and test.
I think that's close, I'm testing ours tonight.
Posted on Sep 01, 2009
Remove the button cell battery holder.
Look inside the space, where the holder was.
Negative is on the right and Positive is on the left.
It is shown, but is very hard to see.
Posted on Dec 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2013 | Woods Indoor 24 Hour Digital Timer (59203)
Sep 09, 2011 | First Alert 24 Hour Timers - 2 For The...
Sep 08, 2011 | First Alert 24 Hour Timers - 2 For The...
Dec 23, 2010 | First Alert 24 Hour Timers - 2 For The...
Dec 10, 2010 | Woods Indoor 24 Hour Digital Timer (59203)
Dec 09, 2010 | Woods Outdoor Lighting Timer
Feb 18, 2009 | Timers
Nov 21, 2008 | Intermatic & Indoor/Outdoor Rain Tight...
4,942 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!