Question about Nintendo DS Lite Console
I agree with the first solution.
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
Ur ds is screwed
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 Black Console
1. Turn off Playstation3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
try some of the options within this menu try the rebuilt file system first and so on these wont erase yor data unless you do a restore ok good luck
Dec 24, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 03, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 19, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 06, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 23, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 23, 2009 | Nintendo DS Console
Feb 20, 2009 | LeapFrog LeapSter L-Max Console
Nov 18, 2007 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 06, 2015 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: