Question about Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
I can buy a new ink box (with pads included presumably) for about £3.50 but hey said it wouldn't work because once I had fitted the box back into the printer body, I then have to Input the install Code to reset the machine to tell it that there are new pads in place.
But, they won't tell me the codes, or, how to do it.... the swines!
Can anyone help?
Thanks, Les, Littlehampton, West Sussex, UK
Brother DCP110c Reset Counter
1. press the Menu & Mono start keys. next press the up arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
2. Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
3. press the mono start key several times untill the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero
5. press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintanance mode.
6. enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key’s to exit from maintenance mode
hope it works
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
There are two possible ways to remove the error from your printer. First is to actually clean the absorber pads that are full of waste ink. The second is to reset the printer to clear the error and let the printer print again.
Clean the two absorber pads. There are actually two absorber pads located on the right side of the printer, under the ink cartridges when the carrier is in the home position.
Accessing the pads and remove them for cleaning?
Turn on the printer. Lift the top cover to expose the ink cartridges. As soon as you lift up the cover the cartridge carrier will move away from its home base. Then the pads will be exposed. It will be a dirty job so be prepared with your tweezers and extra cloth for some ink spillage. Using the tweezers, lift up the pads sitting on the rubber retainer. The pads can be easily clean by placing them under running water. Use warm water to remove the ink from the pads. Dry the pads and reinstall them. Same procedure if you are installing new pads.
However, the problem will not be solve especially if you are currently facing the waste ink absorber full error or E-27.
Reset Waste Ink Counter Canon Pixma MP210 and Canon Pixma MP220
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. green led should be on
3. hold the Power button, release Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, double click "Resume" button and then release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again
Please rate this solution. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks.
May 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 15, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 05, 2009 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 08, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: