Question about Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset Wireless Headset
Follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Explorer 3XX device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya!
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2011 | Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset
Dec 13, 2010 | Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset
Aug 22, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 25, 2009 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Jul 27, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Jul 07, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 22, 2009 | LG Car Charger For HBM-710, HBM-760...
Mar 15, 2009 | LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
Aug 15, 2008 | Logitech FreePulse Wireless Consumer...
Jan 23, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H3 Bluetooth Headset,...
621 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!