Re: i have a problem in yahoo messanger i cant talk in...
You need to install the drivers for your sound card. if they are installed, go to control panel then to sounds and devices. checkmark show volume control in system tray then apply and click ok. you will see a speaker next to your clock in the bottom right corner. double click the speaker symbol. you will see an advanced volume control. go to properties and checkmark mic. checkmark boost. then apply and close out. now try your microphone.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Its because your web cam has no recorder or its turned of /or the recorder is blocked thats why your chat mate cant here your voice if not really then your chat mate has the problem... you should check if your web cam has a recorder or its turned on/ enabled if not really then buy and ask from the dealer.
1. First you must download the skype software and signup for a free account. You can do all of this at http://www.skype.com
2. You must make sure that you have a webcam, either built into your computer or a third party webcam that you bought in order to do video conferencing. If you want to do just voice, you need to make sure you have a mic. USB mics for $10 do a really good job and you can get them from any computer retail shop.
3. Once you sign up and make sure all the equipment is hooked up you need to search/find the person you want to skype with who has hopefully performed the same first 2 steps you have and sent you there username via email or some other method.
4. Once you find them through the skype built in search you should have an option to call that person, click on the icon that looks like a phone.
5. This should ring on the other persons computer and all they have to do is click on the answer button that pops up and you should be talking to each other.
Other than the signup and making sure you have a mic or webcam plugged into the computer all the steps can be done from within the skype software you downloaded above.
Hope this helps you on your way,
You will want to use a VoIP (Voice Over IP) services or application.
Skype is the most mainstream (free) version. It allows instant messaging, video chat, as well as the ability to do voice only (i.e. making a "call"). If you want to make calls to an actual phone, you will have to purchase some credit but it is reasonably cheap. (
Usually, the web browser that you have may not support messanger intergration. Yahoo for the most part has messanger capacities compared with several internet browsers. Aslo the type of device may be incapable of changing browsers where for example most phones do not have interchangeable browsers because of least memory spaces comparred with computers also that have alteration capacities. Contact technical experts of the devices about further questions. refer to the user guide
There are several download messanger available try theses url to download them 1) ptf.com/download/download+aol+messenger+for+samsung+corby+txt 2)ptf.com/download/download+yahoo+messenger+for+samsung+corby+txt/
For yahoo msngr 10, sign in to ur account, open the person's conversation u want to im.on the top left side u can see voice call. click it and ur if the other person acceptts ur call, then ur call will b connected and u will b able to talk like on telephone.same is the procedure for msn msngr,Hope this helped u.If yes, kindly rate me with a thumbs-up below.
Hi, first of all you need to make sure you have the microphone configured properly. If using the cams built in mic you need to make sure it works . If using XP Open the control panel and click the sounds and audio deviecs, click the voice tab, there you can select which Mic to use: the USB cam mic or another mic , then click test hardware. If you should see a mic playback test. if the level is there then the mic is working. next see if there is a mic level test/adjustment within the camera software, if using skype you also need to set it up and turn up the Mic level there too. you may need to add a mic, some USB cam built in mic aren't that good. you can buy a cheap mic and plug it into the pink jack.
hope this helps, please leave a 5 thumbs up if this helped