Question about Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
When the wait period is over, start service mode and execute toner supply (thereby
supplying toner from the hopper to the developing assembly).
1. Press the following in sequence to start service mode: ‘user mode’, ‘2 and 8 at
the same time’, and ‘user mode’.
2. Select COPIER>FUNCTION>INSTALL>TONER-S.
3. Check that the following indication has appeared: “CHECK THE DEVELOPER.”
4. Check to make sure that the developing assembly has been mounted properly
and press the OK key.
5. See that toner is supplied from the hopper to the developing assembly (about 8
to 10 min).
6. Press the Reset key twice to end service mode.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2015 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 14, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
Oct 23, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
Jan 15, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
Nov 02, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
Jul 08, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
Jan 26, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
Jun 05, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
Nov 16, 2007 | Canon imageRUNNER 5570 Copier
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!