Question about Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone
SEE DEAR JUST CHANGE THE EAR SPEAKER OF THE MOBILE OR CLEAN THE EARING PART OF THE MOBILE OR GO TO SERVICE CENTER AND CHANGE THE EAR SPEAKER FROM RUISHAB
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2012 | LG P500 Cell Phone
I had the same issue. Its hardware related due to no good contact between the phone and your tiny speaker.
To fix it no too hard.
1) Open up your Samsung infuse case directions here video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewdyo2fkJj8
or pictures http://androidforums.com/samsung-infuse-4g/532693-how-fix-samsung-infuse-4g-screen.html
2) The speaker is located bottom left corner (two etched holes for sound)
3) With cover off locate 2 brass/bronze tabs that connect the phone to the speaker.
4) Slightly lift these tabs make sure not to far to brake off (1 mm)
5) Put back the cover and phone speaker should work fine
I hope this helps.
Jul 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 11, 2011 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Feb 09, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Sep 02, 2010 | ASUS P527 Smartphone
May 30, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Sep 25, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Dec 15, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W710i Cellular Phone
Feb 13, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W800i Cellular Phone
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!