OVER THE PAST WEEK WE HAVE HAD TO INPUT THE CODES DAILY INTO EUROVOX,IS THIS GOING TO CONTINUE OR IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO TO PREVENT ME HAVING TO ADD CODES DAILY,IAM A NON TECHNICAL PERSON,SO WOULD APPRECIATE AND EASY SOLUTION.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi guys, for all who keep having problems with eurovox fixes updates and codes download my toolbar please its free, there is a eurovox tab on it and it will gie u access to daily updated codes fixes n firmware etc http://allsportsforus.OurToolbar.com/
ps To put keys in manually do as follows. Press menu button Press 1570 this takes you into secret menu. Now hit ok on nagravision Next make sure your cable provider is listed at top NTL or TELEWEST C&W ect Now change key 00 (YOU MUST SAVE EACH KEY INDIVIDUALLY - I.E. AFTER CHANGING KEY 00 MAKE SURE YOU STORE BEFORE CHANGING KEY 01 (TO STORE PRESS OK)
Hi people, Just found this forum today, in light of my Eurovox going down, but im here to help. I got mine back on breifly last night but the code has changed today, and it depends on where you are in the country.
THIS INFO WILL KEEP YOU SELF SUFFICIENT, AS CODES ARE CHANGING FREQUENTLY, SO WHEN IT GOES OFF KEEP LOOKING AT THE BELOW INFO...
Best thing to do is;
- Go to http://www.thechatterbox.cc/. You need to download the toolbar (picture of an old fella, probably famous but I dont know who he was)
- Once the toolbar is on your browser; - Click the dropdown "FILES & FIXES" - Click on the 1st option "CABLE FILES" - Click on the 6th option "AREA CODES" - You will open a file called "NET ID AND FREQUENCY LIST"
This file will open and display which cable provider you have in your area, make a note (Telewest / Cable & wireless etc etc)
- Go back to the chatterbox toolbar on your browser - Click the dropdown "KEYMASTER ETC" - Click on "KEY LINKS" - Open the file "ZIPPED CONTENT 29NOV" (This file is updated daily when nationwide like this)
You now have the current keys for all areas of the country
Here are the latest Eurovox codes as of 4pm 29th November 2008