Is there anyway to fix a oddball key? The number 7 key on my phone is acting rather odd, I have to press it rather hard for it to regester that number, all the other keys work fine.
Can someone please help?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: key issue :(
Same problem, for 0, 1 is starting to go. As far as I can tell the flex pad nibs on the bottom are wearing from use. Best would be replace flexible key pad with new if you could find one. I havn't yet. I put a small piece of plastic between flex pad nib and the switch for 0. I like the phone but Tmobile's solution is to upgrade and 2yr contract.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I believe your talking about the Lucid VS840. If so, you can try two things.
1. You should be able to use your grandsons google act username and password to unlock.
2. Do a factory reset. And this is how.
Turn off the phone > Hold and Press Power keys + Volume down key at the same time for about 12 seconds > Release keys at "Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?" > Press Power key to comfirm > Press Power key again, then just wait till the reset / master / hard reset finish it process.
Hope this helps :)
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
Hard Reset will reset the phone to its factory settings and erase all data.
1. Press the MENU/OK key to select the MAIN MENU tile.
2. Scroll Up to Settings and press the MENU/OK key.
3. Scroll Up to More and press the MENU/OK key.
4. Scroll Up to Security and press the MENU/OK key.
5. Enter the lock code. For this example, press 7 to prompt one to fill in.
If you can’t recall your lock code, try using the last four digits of your wireless phone number. If this doesn’t work, call Sprint Customer Service at 1-888-211-4727.
6. Scroll Up to Erase/Reset and press the MENU/OK key
7. Scroll to Reset Phone and press the MENU/OK key.
8. Read the Warning and press OK (Left Soft key).
9. Scroll Up to Yes and press the MENU/OK key.
10. Scroll Up to Yes and press the MENU/OK key to complete the reset.
11. For this example, once the reset is complete, scroll Down to No to decline to verify Wireless Backup
I think your keypad is screwed up!! If you changed teh original keypad please put the original back. And keypad issues are not solved by software or tricks you need to contact service person to fix it!!