Question about Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4) Router (1010835)
I want to set a secure internet connection with password as i think some one is piggy backing my internet connection
Configure that wireless router type the default ip in the browser e.g.
http://192.168.1.1 and enter the default userid admin and passwrod admin and than enable the wep and disable the dhcp if you dosent require to connect more system to your wireless network. enable the wireless security and enter the ssid code in it. This will secure your wireless connection to get access from outsider's ok
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
In order to change or to the wireless security page of your Belkin MIMO wireless router , please follow these setps
1. Open up the internet explorer in the computer in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.2.1 and hit enter.
2. You will be logged into the Belkin router setup page .
3. In the left hand side, under the heading wireless click on Security
4. It will ask for a password to login, leave the password as blank and click on Submit, then you will be find the wireless security page where you can change or check your password
Thanks in Advance!
Dec 31, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
1. Connected a computer to the router using a Ethernet cable.
2. Open up a internet explorer.
3. Click on CTRL & O [The letter O as in oscar]
4. In the Open box that appears the top left corner of the internet explorer type the numbers : 192.168.2.1 & press OK.
5. This will take you to belkin router setup screen.
6. Click on Channnel & SSID under wireless on the left side of this screen.
7. Once it prompts to type the password just leave the password box blank & press submit.
8. Change only the SSID to different name to what ever you wish like in last name & press apply changes. [do not change any thing else in this screen]
9. Click on Security under wireless in the left hand side.
10. Choose the security mode to WPA-WPA2 personal PSK & in the pre-shared key make up the password to what ever you wish & then press apply changes.
11. Now try to connect to the wireless network using the new SSID [network name] & the new password that this the security key that you set up in key one.
Dec 27, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Oct 28, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jan 20, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jan 19, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 27, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 23, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Feb 22, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 22, 2007 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: