Question about AOpen Aeolus 6600 GeForce 6600, (128 MB) Graphic Card
First, the card was too hot. I have removed the cooling and have replaced the white pasta with silver pasta. Then the temp was much better. Now the last days I get at boot and in DOS-mode (start with DOS-diskette)the character ")" regular divided over the screen in rows and columns. When typing the characters of my keyboard, I see a wrong character at each postion where a ) is. What is wrong with this card. Is this a bios of the card problem. I have tried to find articles about how a video card works (functions), but nothing found.
The card was too hot is a phrase that worries me. Hopefully damage wasn't done to the card. Have you downloaded the latest drivers from: http://www.aopen.nl/products/vga/AeolusPCX6600GT-DV128.htm Tim
Posted on Feb 02, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2018 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2015 | Cook's Essentials CooksEssentials Pasta...
Dec 26, 2012 | Ronco Automatic Popeil Pasta Maker
Apr 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2010 | Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
Feb 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 8500 Notebook
Jan 11, 2009 | Adobe PageMaker Plus 6.5 for PC
Aug 27, 2008 | ASUS EN7600GT/2DHT/256 (256 MB) PCI...
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: