Question about AOpen Aeolus 6600 GeForce 6600, (128 MB) Graphic Card
First, the card was too hot. I have removed the cooling and have replaced the white pasta with silver pasta. Then the temp was much better. Now the last days I get at boot and in DOS-mode (start with DOS-diskette)the character ")" regular divided over the screen in rows and columns. When typing the characters of my keyboard, I see a wrong character at each postion where a ) is. What is wrong with this card. Is this a bios of the card problem. I have tried to find articles about how a video card works (functions), but nothing found.
The card was too hot is a phrase that worries me. Hopefully damage wasn't done to the card. Have you downloaded the latest drivers from: http://www.aopen.nl/products/vga/AeolusPCX6600GT-DV128.htm Tim
Posted on Feb 02, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2015 | Cook's Essentials CooksEssentials Pasta...
Dec 26, 2012 | Ronco Automatic Popeil Pasta Maker
Apr 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2010 | Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
Oct 16, 2010 | Pass & Seymour #TM818WCC6 15A White...
Feb 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 8500 Notebook
Jan 11, 2009 | Adobe PageMaker Plus 6.5 for PC
Aug 27, 2008 | ASUS EN7600GT/2DHT/256 (256 MB) PCI...
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: