Question about Sanyo DWM395 DVD Player
Try this through your Remote, it should automatically search & detect devices automatically without the need to know the codes.
USING CODE SEARCH FUNCTION
If your TV, VCR, DVD, etc. does not respond after you have tried all the codes
for your brand or if your brand is not listed, try searching for your codes by
following the steps below.
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Press and hold CODE SEARCH/SETUP until the INDICATOR
LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the device button for the device you are
programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). The INDICATOR LIGHT will
blink once then remain lit. For AUX, press AUX then the device
button you are assigning to AUX.
4. Press and release POWER until your device turns off. Wait at least
2 seconds between each time you press POWER. Important: You
may have to press POWER up to 250 times.
5. When your device turns off press the ENTER/SAVE button. The
INDICATOR LIGHT will go off.
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2016 | Toshiba SD7300 DVD Player
Nov 01, 2015 | Philips DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Mar 06, 2012 | Sanyo DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Sep 13, 2011 | Sanyo DVW-5000 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 10, 2010 | Sanyo DVW-7200 DVD/VCR
Jan 14, 2009 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Aug 13, 2007 | Sanyo DWM-390 DVD Player
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: