On my new comp it has vista home premium, i got sum video clips off a mate and my old comp and the dont work but da movie ones do. at da end of sum of the video clips it has DSR.XxviD-OTV on da rest it just say video clip in da properties
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dont worry if you are missing help files...........just follow these steps...:-
1) get to someother computer which have windows vista premium running. try to find help files in c:/windows directory.
2) Once found copy it into usb and copy those files in your system at the same location from where you have copied them in other computer.
3) Restart system and its done.
Other way is to use vista recovery disk to copy system files ...
Hope it works well for you.........
You can do 2 things:
1 - try to run them in XP mode - right click on its icon, then Properties, then Compatibility, check 'Run this program in compatibility mode for' and select Windows XP in the drop down menu and finally at the bottom of the compatibility tab, check 'Run this program as administrator'. 2 - install http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/ , configure it and in it install XP and all the soft with problems, starting with the games.
Since it is only itv that seems to be having problems and checking the site myself where it reported that it was having problems instead of playing the selected clip, it is just going to be a matter of time until they resolve the issues. I don't know if it a hardware failure at their end or if they are having load problems, but chances are it is not an issue with your system.