Question about Philips Magnavox 15MF400T 15 in. LCD Television
What is the code for the Dish Network Remote for the Magnavox 15MF400T TV?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Universal Remote Codes
I had the same problem with my Magnabox TV, I tried programing a universal remote and it wouldn't work; I took the tv to a tv repair place and they said that the problem is not the remote control but the sensor on the TV and also the main board for the TV not accepting signal from any remote control.
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
these are the codes associated with Radio Shack's line of remotes:
One for All Universal (Radio Shack)
0054, 0179, 0030, 0020, 0024, 0096, 0186, 0171
And I was also able to find these:
UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL CODE LIST for TVs
002 009 109 118 209 309 402 408 502 508 510 807 914 917
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let me know if I acn assist further. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Feb 10, 2011 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
Nov 04, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 15MF400T 15 in. LCD...
Sep 18, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 15MF400T 15 in. LCD...
Jan 21, 2009 | Philips 60PP9200D Television
Nov 02, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: