- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The fuse is located inside the microwave. You will need to remove the front panel to get to it. It will be located on the black power wire inside the microwave and installed inline. Make sure that the microwwave is unplugged before removing the front panel. Once you locate the fuse inside you will need to remove it and test it with a continuity tester to see if it is blown. If it is make sure you replace the fuse with the same amp rating you found. If the new fuse blows again then there is an electrical short somewhere inside the microwave.
how old is the machine, microwave ovens have a tendancy to do the ridiculous for no possible reason. a check of the main power fuse within the unit might help. it is a large fuse 10A> that supplies the transformers
Sounds like the magnetron has failed. There are some high voltage circuits that feed the magnetron and you can potentially get hurt if you don't know what you are doing. Would recommend you have it serviced by a professional if you want it fixed, otherwise look for a new one since the cost of repair can come close to the price of a new microwave oven.