Question about Computers & Internet
I have a point to multi-point solution with the multi-point in WDS-AP mode and the clients in WDS mode. All 3 clients were up (for several years) until today.
One client failed this morning, and I replaced it. Two others were up, but after I put in the replacement, the other two went down with reason code=1. The replacement is up.
Security settings did not change on the multi or the two clients.
I have had similar problems with DWL-2100 and (much less often) with DWL-3200. I have no solution, but a workaround: changing the authentication mode. For example, if the units are using WPA-Personal, I change it (on both) to WPA2-Personal or WPA-Auto-Personal. It doesn't seem to matter which mode is used, it's just the fact of changing it that helps (eventually). You may have to go through the process more than once. Also, realize that although the web interface comes up 30 seconds or so after a reboot, it may take another 30-60 seconds before a link is established, so don't give up too soon while trying these changes.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
I have to worked on the DLINK DWL-2100AP AS POINT TO POINT with WDS with AP AND second one WDS Without AP
(1) First Install the Router ADSL &Wimax (and check the internet)
(2) Second you are install the DWL 2100AP WITH Mode WDS with AP and connect with the another WDS take the Mac Address in the WDS With AP and WDS With AP take the MAC Address in the WDS AND it connect the router with the Lan cable With the WDS With AP
(3) Third you are configure the WDS on the second DWL-2100AP
(4) You remember that both WDS With AP and WDS Same SSID like DLINK and other one same SSID like DLINK
(5) Be Care full you are use the Same WAP \WEP like that same and Same PASSWORD
(6) When you are enter the net work in the wireless then you see only one DLINK
(7) I try this one it s fine the working
(8) If any trouble then send the mail I help you Thanks firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jun 21, 2010
I have d-link wireless access point,DWL-2100Ap, i need to setup my wireless connection,for 10 computers , what i can do?
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2010 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DWL-2100AP...
Nov 18, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DWL-2100AP...
Aug 31, 2009 | D-Link : DWL-2100AP Wireless-G 108Mbps...
Jul 17, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DWL-2100AP...
Jul 25, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G DWL-2100AP...
May 25, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
14,615 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!