Question about Blizzard Entertainment World of Warcraft Collector's Edition for Windows
I allowed a kid on the street to play games and ended up with this game - and want to get it uninstalled!!
You can try removing the game from the Add and Remove Programs from the
Control Panel, but if it does not get uninstall from there or if it
gives you any kind of error messages you can try the below mentioned.
Clear temp files 1. Click “Start”, click “Run”, type” %temp%” in the Open box, and then click OK. (If the "Run" option is unavailable press the "Windows Key" and "R" (The "Windows key" is between "ctrl" and "alt" keys on your keyboard.)
2. On the" Edit menu, click Select All.
3. On the File menu, click Delete, and then click Yes to All.
Delete the game Folder
1. Click Start, and then click Search or “Find or Search". NOTE: If you are using Microsoft Windows 98, click "Files or Folders", and if you are using Microsoft Windows XP, click "All files and folders".
2. in the Named box or the "All or part of the file name" box, type Warcraft or Blizzard.
3. In the "Right pane" box, select all the game related files and delete them.
Uninstall the game from registry
WARNING: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system
Make sure you delete keys only related to Warcraft or Blizzard .
1. Click on “Start” and click on “Run” type “regedit”.
2. Click on [+] Sign next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and locate Software and click on [+] Sign next to it.
3. Now, press "ctrl + f" (to search) and type the game name (Warcraft or Blizzard).
4. Delete all the keys and folders associated with the game that would be displayed in the column to the left.
5. Press “F3” on your keyboard to re-search for different entries for the game.
6. Then exit the Registry Editor and restart the machine for the changes to take effect.
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2011 | Blizzard Entertainment World of Warcraft...
Aug 05, 2009 | Blizzard Entertainment World of Warcraft...
Jul 06, 2009 | Blizzard Entertainment World of Warcraft...
May 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2009 | Webroot Spy Sweeper (spysweeper) for PC
Oct 19, 2008 | Blizzard Entertainment World of Warcraft...
Sep 22, 2008 | Ideazon World of Warcraft Keyset for...
2,533 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 1 Expert
Level 1 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: