- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
for sending text messages : 1.go to your message settings and check the message center number to see if it is correct 2. call to your network operator customer care 3. request the message center number... 4.note it down 5. go to message settings>message center number 6. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
for sending text messages :
1. call to your network operator customer care 2. request the message center number... 3.note it down 4. go to message settings>message center number 5. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
this solves your messaging problem ... Good luck
try this... 1st Make Full Eprom Reset *2767*3855#
After Rebooting Mobile.
3. Type *7465625*638*00000000*00000000# then power OFF phone &
4. Type #7465625*638*00000000# (to permanently unlock the phone) then
power OFF phone & restart again
hi there, call the customer service of your service provider ( AT&T,Vodafone,Verizon etc)....they will set up message center number on your phone , the one that you have might be incorrect...your mobile operator will send you sim updates that will refresh the settings ....and then you will get the text message options cheers