Question about Food Processors

1 Answer

Need a rubber seal for my old Osterizer

I have a Sunbeam Osterizer 10, Service # B881. The large round rubber seal that fits between the attachments(blender & chopper) & base is lost. Do you have one I can order? Thank you, Nancy Clarke

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I'm 55 years old and i have my granny osterizer blender how can i find a rubber seal

Posted on Jan 21, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Will not seal .. have you a local repairer in Coffs Harbour area

Contact Sunbeam, you may need to replace the lid. I have given you the link below.

Nov 23, 2009 | Sunbeam Food Processors

1 Answer

Food processing. I wish to feed eg. carrots, parsely, pumpkin,

If you're in Australia there are some Sunbeam models that have a continuous flow attachment where the chopped items don't have to end up in a bowl you have to continually empty.

The Sunbeam Oskar™ 400 Model LC2700 can be found at

The Sunbeam Cafe Series LC8900 has a similar attachment that can be bought as an accessory. LC0800

Now I'm guessing you're not in Australia but at least these things do exist! By the way I don't work for Sunbeam but have ordered this type of thing in for customers.

Apr 03, 2009 | Food Processors

1 Answer

Looking for information on the Sunbeam Home Vacuum Seal Packaging System Model V5500 & a Recommended Retail Price $. Tried to find info on the Sunbeam Web Page but to no avail. Maybe I should buy another...

If you're in Australia the model number is VS5500. You'll find product information here with RRP AU$250

There's also a newer model which I own, the VS6600 with RRP AU$250. I find this one has better features e.g. lets you just seal by itself, useful when closing the end of an open roll to make a packet.

For owners manuals go to and use either of the model numbers above as a search reference.

Good luck!

Mar 25, 2009 | Sunbeam Food Processors

2 Answers

Sunbeam oskar mixer

Look at this link...
It might help you.

Jul 10, 2008 | Sunbeam 4817 Oskar Food Processor

Not finding what you are looking for?
Food Processors Logo

Related Topics:

192 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Food Processors Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

77544 Answers

Are you a Food Processor Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides