- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you have to
download music from PC to your cellular phone..You need a card
reader.Remove the memory card from your cellphone place it on the card
reader then connect the USB cord from the card reader to the
computer..Download games from yuor PC but make sure you have antivirus
that detects virus.They may appear as games,music files.Save it and
copy it to the disc driver whether
a..c..d that was added.Copy and save files.
I am pretty sure you need to use Itunes software, because Windows Media Player is not a compatible software Itunes. So I suggest you use these instructions:
1. Install Itunes on you computer via the disk that came with your phone or via internet on the Itunes website.
2. Transfer all of your music to Itunes( it is pretty easy) when Itunes is installed a window should pop up stating if you would like Itunes to import all music. ( IF NO WINDOW POPS UP THEN DO IT THIS WAY)
2b.While Itunes is open follow this procedure click
Scroll to Import or Add Folder to Library
Repeat till all music upload this will take a bit longer , but you can now be able to use your phone.