- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sometimes pairing is hard but your phone especially Bluetooth device to your phone cell phone to not recognize your Bluetooth device may not pay very well with some phones I recommend a universal Bluetooth earpiece has high capacity to go with any model carry your phone1 only get you one or two
it is universal procedure to pair up all devices like this
if ur headset is switched on switch it OFF by long pressing the main
button in the centre it will blink blue light twice or thrice and will
switch OFF after that u can touch any button it will not respond with
Now press again that centre main button long
press for like 10 sec until that blue light comes on and become STABLE
when it is stable it means it is ready to pair up with any bluetooth device now go to ur PS sony switch the bluetooth ON and select search u
will find ur headset with its model like H710 just select and when
asked for pairing code enter 0000 Zero four times or try 8888 if it doesnt work , now u will see that
ur headset light will start blinking and u will see a headset sign on
the screen of ur mobile phone it means now it is paired up
can try to talk thru headset make a test call any number for voulume
control there are two buttons on headset on upper sie with arrows u can
select them to increase headset sound
pls rate me well for help ! Fixya rating is encouraging !
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
First you have to check if the bluetooth is universal or works with your mobile phone; if it does then it could be that your phone has been set not to be visible to any device. You can change that by going to the bluetooth settings or option and change the visibility setting.
There are several possible reasons for this problem. Try the following steps: - Shut off the headset. - Shut off bluetooth on your mobile phone and restart it. - Now bring your headset in pairing mode. How to do this should be explained in the manual. - go to something like "add new bluetooth device" on your phone. Something like that should be in the bluetooth menu. - the phone should find the headset now. Pair the devices using pincode 0000. That's normally the code for headsets.
you can use the headset now.
If one of the steps gives problems, just ask. Then I will try and give some more specific help. Please give some reaction also if this was helpful...
It may be that the phone does not play music through bluetooth and that it only plays through the earphones that come with the phone. The only way to find out is to read the documentation on the phone or try another bluetooth headset, really.
The headset cannot be faulty as it pairs correctly and it works with calls. Bluetooth headsets are not really intended for playing music as it drastically reduces battery life.
1) Make sure headset is off.2) Press and hold the answer button until the light flashes green and red.3) If it only flashes green, press and hold both volume buttons until the light lashes red and green.4) It is now ready to pair: follow the instructions in the bluetooth menu of your phone. When asked for the passcode enter 0000.5) All done.