Question about Invoca Televison & Video
I have the invoca 3.0 remote but i have a problem i don't have the manuel too program my tv can you help with this please!! well thank you and i'll be waiting for your respons thanx..bye
SOURCE: Need code for remote control
Code Search Method: Turn on the device you wish to program. Press and hold CODE SEARCH until the indicator light lights, then release. Press and release the device you are programming (tv,vcr, or dbs). The indicator light will blink once then remain lit. Press and release off-on until your device turns off. You may have to press off-on up to 200 times. When your device turns off, press the ENTER button and the indicator light will go off. Code Entry Method: Manually turn on the device you want to program. Find the code for your device in the code list. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light lights, then release. Press and release the device you want to program, the indicator light will blink then remain lit. Enter your code using the number buttons.After your code is entered the indicator light will turn off. Aim the remote at your device and press the off-on button. The device should turn off. APEX CODES: 006,014,033,035,036,039,041,152,247,172, 173
Posted on Sep 15, 2007
SOURCE: NEED CODE
Magnavox 0054, 0706, 0030, 1454, 1254
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your device does not respond to the remote control after trying all codes
listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for
NOTE: Before performing a code search for a DVD player or a VCR, turn on the device and
insert the required media.
For example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate
between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off
(after pressing POWER). If the device does not have a Power
key, you can substitute another function, such as digits 0 ~ 9 ,
CH, or PLAY).
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from
its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for
the device you are searching for.
here is the maual for your remote:
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
I could not find the code, but here is a solution that should work. Please give me good rating
1. Manually switch on the TV set, and aim the remote control at the TV set, as shown in the figure:
2. Hold the "SET" key until the indicator light illuminates.
3. Repeat to press the "VOLUME +" key and see whether a volume symbol appears on the TV screen.
4. Upon appearance of the volume symbol, press the "SET" key immediately, and then the
indicator light goes out.Setting is finished.
5. Test whether the keys on the remote control function well; If keying does not work, reset from Step 2.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2014 | Invoca Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2013 | Invoca Televison & Video
Jul 13, 2011 | Invoca 326348 Remote Control
Jul 12, 2011 | Invoca Telemania 025448 Remote Control
Jun 24, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 21, 2010 | Invoca 456068 LCD Touchscreen Remote...
Aug 17, 2010 | KNG America InVoca 3.0 Remote Control
Feb 28, 2009 | Invoca 326348 Remote Control
Dec 28, 2008 | Invoca 326348 Remote Control
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: