Question about Poulan 12" Electric Twist N Edge Plus Trimmer, No Tools Needed
Dear FixYa Fan, Friday 2-20-2009 10:44pm EST (USA)
RE: Poulan Lawn Trimmers
Poulan Lawn Trimmer FAQ @
Dear fitzknight: You will find instructions for putting line on your trimmer at this link http://www.ordertree.com/cms/Poulan+Trimmer%2c+Blower+%26+Edger+FAQ/241.html#changeline click on the http line preceding but please rate me 1st or come back and rate me before you close this or the Poulan Site!
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
You have/had a fuel filter in the tank.The connector goes to that filter, I think. The length does mean something but I don't know any way to figure it without a manual. You could try to figure from the total length. The fuel filter hold the line toward the bottom. Good luck.
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2014 | Poulan WEEDEATER FEATHER LITE 1500 GAS...
Aug 25, 2011 | Poulan/Weed Eater No. Te475 952711797 17"...
Aug 12, 2011 | Poulan/Weed Eater No. Te475 952711797 17"...
1. Disconnect the unit from the power
2. Remove the spool by firmly pulling on the
3. Clean entire surface of hub and spool.
4. Replace with a pre-wound spool or cut a
length of 30 feet of 0.065! (1.65 mm) diameter
Weed Eaterr brand line. Use of
heavier lines could overload and damage
WARNING: Never use wire, rope,
string, etc., which can break off and become a
5. Insert one end of the line about 1/2 inch (1
cm) into the small hole inside the spool.
6. Wind the line evenly and tightly onto the
spool. Wind in the direction of the arrow
found on the spool.
7. Push the line into the notch, leaving 3 to 5
inches (7 -- 12 cm) unwound.
8. Insert the line into the exit hole in the hub
as shown in the illustration.
9. Align the notch with the line exit hole.
10. Push the spool into the hub until it snaps
11. Pull on the line extending outside the hub
to release it from the notch; otherwise, the
unit will not function properly.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Jun 19, 2011 | Poulan Garden
Oct 07, 2010 | Poulan Weed Eater Rte115 4.5 Amp Electric...
Aug 10, 2009 | Poulan 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered String...
Jul 14, 2009 | Poulan 12" Electric Twist N Edge Plus...
Jun 08, 2009 | Poulan/Weed Eater No. Te475 952711797 17"...
May 26, 2009 | Garden
Feb 21, 2009 | Poulan 12" Electric Twist N Edge Plus...
639 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: