Every time I use remote the light on the power button comes on for 2 seconds but the tv never turns on. Then when I manually turn on the the tv, the same thing happens. Sometimes the light comes on again, like it is trying to restart itself, but nothing happens.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the TV does not turn on or off, does not respond to the remote
control or the control panel buttons, or has audio but no video:
1.) Press and hold the POWER button on the control panel for ten seconds. The TV will turn off.
2.) Power on the TV and the green LED will flash quickly for about one minute. The changes you made most recently, before using SYSTEM RESET, may be lost.
If the TV does not respond to the remote control or to the control-panel buttons and TV will not power on or off.
• Unplug the AC power cord for 10 seconds.
• Press and hold the POWER button on the control panel for 10
seconds to perform a system reset.
If the TV turned itself off and the light on the front panel started to flash:
• Momentary power fluctuation can cause the TV to turn off to prevent damage. Wait for the green light to stop flashing and turn the TV on again.
• If the TV does not stay on, press the POWER button on the
control panel for ten seconds to perform a System Reset. If this happens frequently, obtain an AC line power conditioner/surge protector.
• An unusual digital signal may have been received, triggering a
protection circuit. Wait for the light to stop flashing and turn TV
If the TV will not power off, press the POWER button on the control panel for ten seconds to perform a System Reset.
Should you still have problems, call for assistance at 1(800) 332-2119
I would not recommend using compressed air or any other method that would blow dust around- since the dust could make its way into the set's circuitry via the grille or vents and cause problems. Use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment instead.
Try this as all remotes work about the for manual setting. Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following: Automatic Programming With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control (TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
Note: • To exit without storing the code, press BACK. • T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over. 6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
1. Turn on your TV.2.Press & hold the TV Mode button until all Mode buttons light up.3.Press red power button4.Press the UP ARROW repeatedly (about 1 press per second) until your TV turns off.5.Press # POUND The TV Mode button will flash three times.6. Press the POWER button to turn the TV on and try other buttons to make sure the code works. If you want to try another code, start over from step 1. Below is the website for the online manual which will give further instructions. http://dishnetwork.com/downloads/pdf/user_guides_and_manuals/remotes/6_3_RemoteManual.pdf In looking at the manual no codes are given for the Coby brand TV. If the above process does not work, you'll have to call DishNetwork for further assistance. It may be that the remote will not work for your TV.
i have seen this before and it may be the front power button being stuck and when your remote turns it on the stuck button turns it back off again. I have an older mitsubishi that will not boot up right sometimes and i have to unplug it and plug it back in fot it to come on. I used to pick up broken tv and fix the power buton and resell them
IF you would like help diagnosing your set. Go to the enclosed link. They have the service manual for your set and offer unlimited chat support for only 29.99. Just click on your sets manufacturer and you will see your model. Then click on the contact us link and provide your email address and they will email your manual and instructions on how to obtain your support. I am one of their techs. This manual contains step by step procedure for troubleshooting Your RCA DLP Light Engine http://servicemanuals.vstore.ca/
I am having problems turning on the tv. I had lost the remote control so I bought a universal remote which was not working at the time I unpluged the tv form the powersocket then I tryed to turn on the tv the green power light stays on for a few seconds then it blinks two times then there isn't a power light on after that what is wrong