I'm making the assumption that your SmartLabel printer was installed on your desktop computer and now you want to use the SmartLabel printer on your laptop. I'm also assuming your what the addresses from your desktop computer. That said...
Seiko has eliminated the software and driver support for all older models but you can download the needed software from a third party site. Here's a link to the very stable version 4.61
Seiko SLP 100 Free Driver Download
Make SURE your SmartLabel Printer is NOT Connected!
Set Up Steps
A. Install SmartLAbel Printer on your laptop
1) Copy the Seiko software onto your laptop and begin the installation program.
2) At the point were the installation program asks, connect your SmartLabel printer
3) If the SmartLabel program is open, close it
B. Retrieve your SmartLabel addresses from your desktop
1) Look for the SmartLabel directory under Program Files on your desktop computer
2) in this directory find a file named label.sll This file holds your SmartLabel 100 addresses.
3) Copy the file to a USB Stick
C. Transfer your labels to your new installation on your laptop
1) After installing your new SmartLabel printer on your laptop. Insert the USB Stick in your laptop
2) Copy the label.sll file into the new SmartLabel directory under Program Files.
3) Start the SmartLabel software and open a new label, you should see the addresses from your desktop computer
4) If you don't see your addresses, you may have to use the Import command on the label.sll file to bring your addresses into your new SmartLabel Application
Hope this helps