Question about Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry Vacuum
I am being told that because I put vinegar in the water that I have ruined the machine. Is this possible!! I use the hoover cleaner then ever other time the vinegar and water.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2015 | Shark Steam Mop S3202 Floor Cleaner
Mar 19, 2013 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Dec 29, 2012 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
Apr 17, 2011 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
SUGGESTED CLEANING SCHEDULE
Type of Water Cleaning Frequency
Soft water every 80 brew cycles, Hard water every 40 brew cycles
Your espresso maker may be delimed using one quart of white household vinegar. Clean the water tank first, following steps l-5:
1. Make sure the steam control knob is in the center off position and that the plug is disconnected from the electrical outlet.
2. If the machine is cool and the pressure has been released, remove the pressure cap and pour 10 ounces of undiluted white household vinegar into the water tank.
3. Screw on the pressure cap and allow machine to sit overnight with the vinegar solution in the water tank.
4. Remove pressure cap and discard vinegar through the top opening of the espresso maker.
5. Rinse the water tank thoroughly with tap water, repeating this step twice.
To wash internal parts:
Make sure you clean the inside of the water tank first. Remove the pressure cap and pour 10 ounces of fresh white household vinegar into the water tank. Screw the pressure cap back on top of the water tank. Make sure the cap is on tight. Insert the filter holder into the brew head and place the glass decanter with lid on the drip tray. Plug the machine into the electrical outlet and turn the power switch on. An indicator light on the power switch will tell you the machine is on. Place a cup with cold water under the steam nozzle. When vinegar begins to flow into the decanter, insert the nozzle into the water and open the steam nozzle slowly by turning the steam control knob downward. After a few seconds, close the steam nozzle by turning the knob back up to center. This will clean any residue left in the nozzle from frothing milk. When all the vinegar has been pumped into the decanter and the flow has stopped, turn the power switch to the center off position and allow the machine to cool. Repeat steps 1-7 twice using only tap water to rinse any remaining traces of vinegar out of the machine.
1. Pour warm white vinegar in the decanter and let soak for 20 minutes.
2. Discard the vinegar, Wash and rinse the decanter thoroughly using a
soft cloth. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners.
Dec 12, 2010 | Vacuums
Oct 20, 2009 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Aug 15, 2009 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Apr 22, 2009 | Vacuums
May 04, 2008 | Vacuums
Dec 12, 2015 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
Jul 16, 2015 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!