Question about Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
I have a IMac 10,5. I cannot scan using the cx9400. I reinstalled the driver. No luck. I am using a wireless mouse and keyboard. Any suggestions? I have a Epson Stylus 9400 Fax and the paper jammed, I took all of the paper I could see out. Not it pulls to the right side and get stuck. Please advise.
Follow these steps in an attempt to resolve the issue you are experiencing.
1. Turn off the printer and unplug it.
2. Open the entire cover of the unit. Check for and remove any obstructions (jammed/torn paper, etc). Close the cover.
3. Remove any paper from the paper tray. Check for and remove any obstructions (jammed/torn paper, etc).
If there is paper stuck inside the printer, gently pull the paper out toward the front of the printer.
4. Reload 15-20 sheets of plain/regular paper in the paper tray, loaded to the right-hand side. Make sure none of the paper is torn or creased.
5. Plug the printer in and turn it on.
6. Try to print.
(when i had the same problem before, i tried the manufacturer email support, thought i give you a copy)
refund or replacement, it's always your choice.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2016 | Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Wireless...
Dec 02, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Jan 31, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Jan 14, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Jan 28, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!