LG Chocolate VX8550R - Wheel, 3, 4, 7, 8 and # keys do not work
I need to clear out all Text Messages, Pictures and Contacts from my LG Chocolate VX8550R phone however certain keys on the keypad do not work but most importantly the wheel is not functioning either, specifically the SET/OK button in the middle. I know how to clear all messages, however I am wondering if there is a way for me to erase/delete all data on the phone without the use of the SET/OK button.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
no root !
Can you retrieve deleted text messages on Android? Yeah, this video will show you the full guide for Android text message recovery. Don't hesitate and recover deleted text messages from Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 and more versions right now!
Not only can you recover SMS messages from Android backup but also can recover Android SMS messages without backup. This video is showing you how to recover deleted sms messages on Android without root your phone.
Some common situations that lost text messages you can recover from:
1. accidentally deleted texts on your android phone
2. lost text messages after Android 5.0 updated or other Android upgrade.
3. save text messages from water damaged, crashed, broken or smashed Android phone
4. Android deleted text messages randomly by itself
5. Factory restore Android phone.
Watch this video and share it with your friends too so that they can also get their precious lost data back.
From page 21 in your manual: The Mute Function prevents the transmission of your voice to the caller. To quickly activate Mute while in a call, touch the Left Soft Key [Mute], then to unmute touch the Left Soft Key [Unmute].
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else. It would be very kind of you if this does work for you to please rate me or leave a short note. I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time. JimmyC
Unfortunately, the texts are stored on the internal memory of the phone in a special place just for text messages, and the limit of the inbox is going to max out at around 40 or 50 texts. Just delete them from the phone, or if you want to save them, you can always email them to yourself from the phone with the forward option, and put in your email address instead of a phone number. You will be charged the standard messaging rate if you dont have a text plan on your phone though.
1. call to your network operator customer care 2. request the message center number... 3.note it down 4. go to message settings>message center number 5. insert the number which is noted by you and save it