- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch, please follow the instructions below.
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
mcdevito75 here, It takes practice, the crown does have 2 positions, slip a fingernail just under the crown and lift to it"s first position this will allow you to change the DATE (number) once you get the correct Date, push tje crown back in, NOW! pull the crown out to set the DAY itself and the time. On some watches the crowns first position allows both the day and date to be changed by turning the crown in it"s first position clock wise and counter clock wise.
mcdevito75 here, Most day / Date or just date watches with a stem (winder) even if they are quartz have a 2 position stem. Smply slip a fingernail under the crown and lift to it"s first position, this should allow you to change the date with haveing to go the 24 hours but remember the date cahnges at 12--1 Midnite, Best bet, change the date to the date before the date you want then go the 24 hours this way the date will change at midnite and not 12 noon.
hi never change week or date when day is on "sun" or "mon" also never change date or week or day when time is between 9 pm and 5 am. to change day, move time back and forth between 10 pm and 2 am. moon will change only after 24 hr round (not during quick day change) hope this helps eli
My watch has 4 buttons (2 on the left, 2 on the right) plus the "Indiglo" button. Use the "Mode" button (lower left) to move between the time and the stopwatch. When seeing the stopwatch, hold the "Mode" button. This will get you to the alarm setting mode. Press the "Mode" button again to switch to the time setting mode. Use the "Start/Stop" button (upper right) to move from seconds > minutes > hour > date > day of week. Use the "Spl/Reset" button (lower right) to change the numbers.