Unable to transfer playlist to sansa c250 mp3 player
I have a sansa C250 mp3 player, I am unable to convert my playlist which are wan files I believe they have to be MP3 files,,can you help..I have loaded up the Sansa CD that came with the MP3 player, but it won't convert, I am unsure what to do
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There two types of WMA file - protected and unprotected (also called "DRM-free" and "DRM-encrypted"). Some protected or encrypted WMA's may allow you to play back on your computer, but will not allow you to play those same files on an mp3 player. There are only two ways around your problem - one is expesnive, and one is illegal:
1) You can purchase additional rights on Overdrive to transfer your audiobooks to a "portable device" (by which, they include mp3 players).
2) You can download a program such as Tunebite to strip the Overdrive of it's DRM license, rendering the file of its protection (I would NOT reccomend this route).
The WMA files that you had that worked before were either unprotected, or were protected but had transfer rights.
I would suggest you goto SanDisk's website and download the software they have for media converting by the sounds of it your wmp has converted them into wma format and not mp3 but I know SanDisk has this program cause I had to download it for a friend to get theirs working properly.
if you want a link to the download let me know if you cant find it.
The order is not random it just appears that way.. The order they are copied seems to be the order they are played. It looks at the ID tags no the file names. The way I load my songs on are using Media Monkey or Windows Media Player 11.. I create a playlist then Sync it to the Sansa.